Use during pregnancy and lactation
The drug is not recommended during pregnancy, since negative consequences were identified in the development of the fetus after taking the medicine. amitriptyline online Also, the drug is not prescribed during breastfeeding, because the components of Amitriptyline are excreted along with milk and provoke side effects in the baby.
The basis of the composition of the drug Amitriptyline Nycomed 25 mg is the same substance.
It has the following properties:
- moderately analgesic;
- adrenergic blocking;
It also helps to reduce appetite and eliminate problems with urinary incontinence..
As auxiliary components in tablets contain:
- lactose monohydrate;
- calcium stearate;
- corn starch;
Additional elements that make up the solution:
- sodium chloride;
- benzethonium chloride;
- sterile water.
It should be noted that injections are administered only intramuscularly .
Produced by Russian, Latvian and Japanese manufacturers.
You can buy an antidepressant at the following prices (the average cost in Russian pharmacies is indicated):
- tablets of 50 pcs (produced under the name Amitriptyline Nycomed, Japanese production) - 60 rubles;
- tablets 50 pcs (Latvian production, sold under the name Amitriptyline Grindeks) - 65 rubles;
- 50 tablets (manufactured by the Moscow Endocrine Plant) - 22 rubles;
- tablets 50 pcs (manufacturer - Russian pharmaceutical company Ozone) - 50 rubles;
- ampoules 10 pcs (Russian-made) - 45 rubles .
Action of amitriptyline
The main effect of amitriptyline is antidepressant. http://www.medicinenet.com/amitriptyline/article.htm It also has a sedative (sedative), hypnotic and anti-anxiety effect. It has no effect on a healthy person with a normal psychological state.
The indicated effects are manifested only in the presence of, respectively, depressive, restless, anxious state and insomnia..
- Antidiarrheal (fixing).
- Removes psychosomatic symptoms: skin rash, high blood pressure, restores appetite, etc..
- Effective in some forms of enuresis (bedwetting).